Fundamentals of Business
Powerful insights will help you to explore and understand your customers so that you become differentiated and truly customer-centric
The primary function of any business is the acquisition and maintenance of customers. Without customers, how can a business make money, grow share or build shareholder value.
Understanding where customer value is placed across your organization is a critical starting point for any business and combining this with a review of a marketplace, how a customer experiences that marketplace and understanding what matters most to them, enables a strategic marketing approach to acquisition and maintenance of customers.
Many businesses are not sure where to start. We can help.
Conka inspires businesses to make a marketing difference by championing a consumer driven approach through having conversations, collaborating and creating marketing strategies that deliver results.
- Do you know the primary function of your business?
- Do your customers travel their journey alone or does your business guide them?
- How simple and singular are your communications?
- Do you write brilliant briefs for your agencies and teams?
- Have you differentiated your business from others?
- If you are using consultants, are you applying their expert advice?
- How engaging is your business with your customers?
- Where is customer value placed in your business priorities?
- What do you know about your customers?
- Is your website a reflection of how you support customers?
- What are your measures of success?
- Are you having meaningful conversations with your customers?
- More insights